Travel

Patricia Shanahan
I will be in traveling for three weeks, starting January 25th, including
a weekend in Brussels for FOSDEM. The rest of the time I'll be based in
London.

During that time, I will not have access to my development system,
although I will continue to monitor e-mail.

---
http://www.avg.com

Re: Travel

Marcus (OOo)
Am 17.01.2018 um 21:50 schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
> I will be in traveling for three weeks, starting January 25th, including
> a weekend in Brussels for FOSDEM. The rest of the time I'll be based in
> London.
>
> During that time, I will not have access to my development system,
> although I will continue to monitor e-mail.

thanks for your notice.

Have fun :-)

Marcus

Re: Travel

Matthias Seidel
Have a great journey!

Looking forward to see you in Brussels.

Regards, Matthias

Am 17.01.2018 um 21:50 schrieb Patricia Shanahan:

> I will be in traveling for three weeks, starting January 25th,
> including a weekend in Brussels for FOSDEM. The rest of the time I'll
> be based in London.
>
> During that time, I will not have access to my development system,
> although I will continue to monitor e-mail.
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Travel

Peter Kovacs-3
Best whishes from me too.

I am looking to FOSDEM, too!

All the Best

Peter

On 17.01.2018 22:39, Matthias Seidel wrote:

> Have a great journey!
>
> Looking forward to see you in Brussels.
>
> Regards, Matthias
>

> Am 17.01.2018 um 21:50 schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
>> I will be in traveling for three weeks, starting January 25th,
>> including a weekend in Brussels for FOSDEM. The rest of the time I'll
>> be based in London.
>>
>> During that time, I will not have access to my development system,
>> although I will continue to monitor e-mail.
>>
>> ---
>> http://www.avg.com

Re: Travel

Jim Jagielski
Bon voyage!

> On Jan 17, 2018, at 3:50 PM, Patricia Shanahan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I will be in traveling for three weeks, starting January 25th, including a weekend in Brussels for FOSDEM. The rest of the time I'll be based in London.
>
> During that time, I will not have access to my development system, although I will continue to monitor e-mail.
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Re: Travel

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello

Michael and I will be at FOSDEM too. The main time we will be at the
Apache booth, K-building.

Regards

Mechtilde

Am 17.01.2018 um 21:50 schrieb Patricia Shanahan:

> I will be in traveling for three weeks, starting January 25th, including
> a weekend in Brussels for FOSDEM. The rest of the time I'll be based in
> London.
>
> During that time, I will not have access to my development system,
> although I will continue to monitor e-mail.
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## Loook, calender-exchange-provider, libreoffice-canzeley-client
## PGP encryption welcome