Tree control example

Cristina Scheau
Hello!

Is there a complete example with the Tree control from star.awt.tree
package? (preferably in Java).

Thank you,
Cristina

Re: Tree control example

Giuseppe Castagno-3
Hi Cristina,

Cristina Scheau wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Is there a complete example with the Tree control from star.awt.tree
> package? (preferably in Java).

there is some information on this page [1] on the OOo wiki, though the
code is C++.

As an alternative, I wrote some treecontrol Java code for a FLOSS
project I'working, it lurks here [2].

Please feel free to ask if you need further help with point [2].

BeppeC.
--
Kind Regards,
Giuseppe Castagno
giuseppe.castagno at acca-esse.eu
beppec56 at openoffice.org
[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Treecontrol
[2] https://forge.osor.eu/projects/ooo-xadessig-it

Re: Tree control example

utszcrystal
can you show me some simple examples with tree control in dialog using java language! Thank you!
I need to know how to add tree control in the dialog ,and then add some nodes in the tree control.

Re: Tree control example

utszcrystal
Giuseppe Castagno-3 wrote
Hi Cristina,