Troubles Loading Files with OpenOffice

QCIT3 MMisonora

Hello there,

Recently the company I am working for has downloaded your program, OpenOffice and have tried to open some files we have previously made files on Windows Excel with your program. However, it took about twenty minutes to load, so I was wondering why is it loading so slow and how can we make it load faster. The computers we are using are Windows 7 computers that run on a Core 2 Duo with 2 GB of RAM and a 32-bit Operating System.

Please help,

Emma

Re: Troubles Loading Files with OpenOffice

F C. Costero
Hello Emma,
I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble. This mailing list is used by
developers and not intended for user support. I suggest you post your
message on the users mailing list or at the user forum:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/index.php.
Best regards,
Francis