Ttext line in yellow rectangle appears when scrolling

Ttext line in yellow rectangle appears when scrolling

Dan at News Media Services
Using: OO 4.1.6  on MacBookPro running OS 10.14.6

Whenever I scroll through an OO document, using either mouse or laptop's touchpad, a single line of black text inside a yellow rectangle follows my scrolling. This line of text always gives the correct page number I am on, but the phrase or sentence after the page number remains from pages earlier. The yellow rectangle always appears on the right side of the page, when I scroll.

This occurs on any existing text document I open.
But, if I open a new text document, it does not happen.

How do I turn this feature off?

Thanks in advance for your solution.

Dan Steinbrocker