Tutorial

Alain Gronner
Although many features of this software are intuitive and readily understood, quite a number are not. It would be helpful if a tutorial for this product was available for sale or otherwise. I would appreciate receiving any available information on this subject that would allow me to make full use of this terrific product..

Thanks in advance.
Alain Gronner

Re: Tutorial

Peter Kovacs-3
There is a complete tutorial section on forum.Openoffice.Org under board index > getting started >  tutorials

Did you check it out?
What kind of tutorial are you looking at.
I am sure you can find plenty on YouTube too.

Am 8. Januar 2020 23:28:28 MEZ schrieb Alain Gronner <[hidden email]>:
>Although many features of this software are intuitive and readily
>understood, quite a number are not. It would be helpful if a tutorial
>for this product was available for sale or otherwise. I would
>appreciate receiving any available information on this subject that
>would allow me to make full use of this terrific product..
>
>Thanks in advance.
>Alain Gronner

Re: Tutorial

Russell Munk
Another good guide is the Writer For Students found in the wiki:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Writer_for_Students
Even if you're not writing a thesis it explains a great deal of what's
available in Writer and how to do things with maximum efficiency.