Tweet new build

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Tweet new build

FR web forum
No news about 4.1.4 build.
Anybody to tweet this annoucement?
https://twitter.com/openofficeorg

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Tweet new build

Andrea Pescetti-2
FR web forum wrote:
> No news about 4.1.4 build.
> Anybody to tweet this annoucement?
> https://twitter.com/ openofficeorg

This is not the official OpenOffice Twitter account. The official account is

https://twitter.com/apacheoo

that is managed, as far as I know, by Roberto on behalf of the PMC. And
of course it provided coverage of the 4.1.4 release.

Regards,
   Andrea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Tweet new build

Roberto Galoppini-2
2017-12-03 19:12 GMT+01:00 Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]>:

> FR web forum wrote:
>
>> No news about 4.1.4 build.
>> Anybody to tweet this annoucement?
>> https://twitter.com/ openofficeorg
>>
>
> This is not the official OpenOffice Twitter account. The official account
> is
>
> https://twitter.com/apacheoo
>
> that is managed, as far as I know, by Roberto on behalf of the PMC. And of
> course it provided coverage of the 4.1.4 release.
>

I think it's co-managed, and I'll take the chance to ask if anyone else is
willing to join the team. In the specific case it has been just a RT of the
Apache's tweet.
Next time or when appropriate we can ship it beofre anyone else and let
others RT, though.

Roberto


>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>