Two Questions

Image Ink Publications

1) I would like to download Open Office Impress ONLY, but I don't see how to do that.
2) My operating system is Windows 10, 64-bit.  Please provide any special instructions for this system.
Thank you kindly,
Pam [hidden email]

Re: Two Questions

David Robley

On 10/12/18 11:43 am, Image Ink Publications wrote:
> 1) I would like to download Open Office Impress ONLY, but I don't see how to do that.
You can't; when you install I think the Windows version will allow you
to choose which elements to install. The saving on disk space is minimal
and there may be issues if you choose not to install some elements.
> 2) My operating system is Windows 10, 64-bit.  Please provide any special instructions for this system.

http://www.openoffice.org/download/common/instructions.html and there
are a number of links from the download page
http://www.openoffice.org/download/ which you might find useful.

Cc to OP who is not subscribed to the list

> Thank you kindly,
> Pam [hidden email]

Cheers
--
David Robley

"Freedom defined is freedom denied." -The Illuminatus