[UCP-CMIS] SupportsActiveStreaming

Dan Corneanu
Hi,
can anybody tell me what is the meaning of the *SupportsActiveStreaming*
property?

Best regards,
Dan.

--
Dan Corneanu
Sava Technologies SRL

Phone: +40 256 201269, +40 356 101412
Mobile: +40 721 723604
E-mail: [hidden email]
http://www.savatech.ro

Re: [UCP-CMIS] SupportsActiveStreaming

Kai Sommerfeld
Hi Dan,

On 01.06.10 11:08, Dan Corneanu wrote:
> Hi,
> can anybody tell me what is the meaning of the *SupportsActiveStreaming*
> property?

  To my best knoweadge this property is not present in vanilla OOo, the
version of OOo released by the OpenOffice.org team. AFAIK, the
abovementioned property is only available in go-oo (an OOo fork). I know
the corresponding patch and it is agreed by OOo and go-oo team that this
patch will not be integrated in vanilla OOo code base.

  I strongly recomment that you develop you code against vanilla OOo to
avoid compatibility problems.

- Kai.