UCP folder Content objects

Dan Corneanu
Hi,
is there any part of openoffice that knows how to deal with
UCP Content objects that are folders (IsFolder = true) ? Something like
a "file explorer" ?

Best regards,
Dan.

--
Dan Corneanu
Sava Technologies SRL

Phone: +40 256 201269, +40 356 101412
Mobile: +40 721 723604
E-mail: [hidden email]
http://www.savatech.ro

Re: UCP folder Content objects

Kai Sommerfeld
Hi Dan,

On 11.06.10 08:01, Dan Corneanu wrote:
> Hi,
> is there any part of openoffice that knows how to deal with
> UCP Content objects that are folders (IsFolder = true) ? Something like
> a "file explorer" ?

OpenOffice.org built-in file dialogs (not the system dialogs used by
default).

=> Tools/Options/OpenOffice.org/General/Open-Save Dialogs/Use
OpenOffice.org dialogs

Enter the URL of the folder you want browse. Works with all kind of
content supported by UCB.

  HTH,
Kai.

BTW: Is there already something you can hand over to me for testing?

On 6/11/2010 10:30 AM, Kai Sommerfeld wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> On 11.06.10 08:01, Dan Corneanu wrote:
>> Hi,
>> is there any part of openoffice that knows how to deal with
>> UCP Content objects that are folders (IsFolder = true) ? Something like
>> a "file explorer" ?
>>

> OpenOffice.org built-in file dialogs (not the system dialogs used by
> default).
>
> => Tools/Options/OpenOffice.org/General/Open-Save Dialogs/Use
> OpenOffice.org dialogs
>
> Enter the URL of the folder you want browse. Works with all kind of
> content supported by UCB.
>
>  HTH,
> Kai.
>
> BTW: Is there already something you can hand over to me for testing?

I managed to make it work with go-oo. Sorry for that but I was not able
to build the upstream OpenOffice source code for debugging. I have to
implement the IsFolder case and after that I'll make a tarball or something.

Thank you for your help.

--
Dan Corneanu
Sava Technologies SRL
Eroilor de la Tisa nr. 33
300553 Timisoara
Romania

Phone: +40 256 201269, +40 356 101412
Mobile: +40 721 723604
E-mail: [hidden email]
http://www.savatech.ro

Re: UCP folder Content objects

Mathias Bauer
On 11.06.2010 09:59, Dan Corneanu wrote:

> On 6/11/2010 10:30 AM, Kai Sommerfeld wrote:
>> Hi Dan,
>>
>> On 11.06.10 08:01, Dan Corneanu wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> is there any part of openoffice that knows how to deal with
>>> UCP Content objects that are folders (IsFolder = true) ? Something like
>>> a "file explorer" ?
>>>

>> OpenOffice.org built-in file dialogs (not the system dialogs used by
>> default).
>>
>> =>  Tools/Options/OpenOffice.org/General/Open-Save Dialogs/Use
>> OpenOffice.org dialogs
>>
>> Enter the URL of the folder you want browse. Works with all kind of
>> content supported by UCB.
>>
>>   HTH,
>> Kai.
>>
>> BTW: Is there already something you can hand over to me for testing?
>>
> I managed to make it work with go-oo. Sorry for that but I was not able
> to build the upstream OpenOffice source code for debugging. I have to
> implement the IsFolder case and after that I'll make a tarball or something.

On which OS did you try to build the upstream OOo source code? Which JDK
do you use?

Regards,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[hidden email]".

On 6/11/2010 8:04 PM, Mathias Bauer wrote:
>> I managed to make it work with go-oo. Sorry for that but I was not able
>> to build the upstream OpenOffice source code for debugging. I have to
>> implement the IsFolder case and after that I'll make a tarball or
>> something.
>

> On which OS did you try to build the upstream OOo source code? Which
> JDK do you use?

OpenSUSE 11.2
java version "1.6.0_17"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.7.3) (suse-2.1.1-i386)
OpenJDK Client VM (build 14.0-b16, mixed mode)

On 14.06.2010 09:25, Dan Corneanu wrote:

> On 6/11/2010 8:04 PM, Mathias Bauer wrote:
>>> I managed to make it work with go-oo. Sorry for that but I was not able
>>> to build the upstream OpenOffice source code for debugging. I have to
>>> implement the IsFolder case and after that I'll make a tarball or
>>> something.
>>

>> On which OS did you try to build the upstream OOo source code? Which
>> JDK do you use?
>>
> OpenSUSE 11.2
> java version "1.6.0_17"
> OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.7.3) (suse-2.1.1-i386)
> OpenJDK Client VM (build 14.0-b16, mixed mode)

I don't have experience with OpenJDK; I never had problems building with
DEBUG and the Sun JDK. Strange.