UNO knowledge

Patricia Shanahan
I have been working on a bug, and have reached the conclusion that a fix
will require changes to the parsing of XML and recording of event
actions. I am seriously handicapped in making progress on this because
that happens in the depths of UNO, and I have zero UNO knowledge.

Can anyone help?

Re: UNO knowledge

Damjan Jovanovic
Hi Patricia

Please elaborate?

Which bug?

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 6:49 PM Patricia Shanahan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have been working on a bug, and have reached the conclusion that a fix
> will require changes to the parsing of XML and recording of event
> actions. I am seriously handicapped in making progress on this because
> that happens in the depths of UNO, and I have zero UNO knowledge.
>
> Can anyone help?

Re: UNO knowledge

Peter Kovacs-3
I think it is still on our security bug where Uno functions are executed on document parsing. However that happens only on windows.
Maybe it is a OS specific bug.