URGENT! 2 problems with Open Office 4.1.3

URGENT! 2 problems with Open Office 4.1.3

Mary Ellen DORISI
Hello

I have been a user of Open Office for a couple of years.  Recently , however I have had 2 issues that I cannot explain.  FYI I haven’t made any recent upgrades or installation of any new programs.   I am running Windows 10, have both Ethernet and WiFi; have more than enough memory and storage. I am using Bitdefender. I Used to administer the systems in my law office so I consider myself a bit more savvy than average.

The issue:

  1.  This started in the latter part of April, 2017. I lost my dictionary.  I tried to install language packs to no avail. I repaired the program. No dice.  So I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it.  No good.  Have lived without it.
  2.  Now I can’t save my documents.  This is the message I receive.

Error saving the document __document name

Error creating object

Could not create backup copy.

It happens every time I use the program. So I have started giving files different names but this is not a solution.

I can create a file and save it, but I can’t save thereafter.

Please help.  I work from home so I rely on my computer.  If I can’t solve it, I’ll have to find something else.  Thanks.

Re: URGENT! 2 problems with Open Office 4.1.3

zahra a
hello.
from your message, i realized that you cant have only backup of your
files only, and the problem is not for saving documents.
you can check or uncheck these items in openoffice, tools, options,
load-save, general.
unfortunately i am not familiar with such antivirusprograms and for
this reason, i could not help you about your first question.
hope my sentences can help you and God bless you.

On 6/29/17, Mary Ellen DORISI <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
>

> I have been a user of Open Office for a couple of years.  Recently , however
> I have had 2 issues that I cannot explain.  FYI I haven’t made any recent
> upgrades or installation of any new programs.   I am running Windows 10,
> have both Ethernet and WiFi; have more than enough memory and storage. I am
> using Bitdefender. I Used to administer the systems in my law office so I
> consider myself a bit more savvy than average.
>
> The issue:
>

>   1.  This started in the latter part of April, 2017. I lost my dictionary.
> I tried to install language packs to no avail. I repaired the program. No
> dice.  So I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it.  No good.  Have
> lived without it.
>   2.  Now I can’t save my documents.  This is the message I receive.
>
> Error saving the document __document name
>
> Error creating object
>
> Could not create backup copy.
>

> It happens every time I use the program. So I have started giving files
> different names but this is not a solution.
>

> I can create a file and save it, but I can’t save thereafter.
>

> Please help.  I work from home so I rely on my computer.  If I can’t solve
> it, I’ll have to find something else.  Thanks.

> 10

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org