URGENT REPLY REQUIRED Laptop crashing during A-level exam

URGENT REPLY REQUIRED Laptop crashing during A-level exam

Emma Agu Benson
During my daughter's A-level exam the school laptop crashed and she lost some of her work.

She was using Apache OpenOffice.

She accidentally opened a blank document. She immediately closed the blank document but then OpenOffice  crashed.

Should this have happened?

Kind regards,

Emma Agu Benson

Sent from my iPhone

Re: URGENT REPLY REQUIRED Laptop crashing during A-level exam

Wade Smart-2
A lot of things can cause a crash.
Was she auto saving the document?
If you dont know then follow info here:

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17759
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 4:05 AM, Emma Agu Benson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> During my daughter's A-level exam the school laptop crashed and she lost some of her work.
>
> She was using Apache OpenOffice.
>
> She accidentally opened a blank document. She immediately closed the blank document but then OpenOffice  crashed.
>
> Should this have happened?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Emma Agu Benson
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Re: URGENT REPLY REQUIRED Laptop crashing during A-level exam

Hagar Delest-2
Forwarded to OP.

Hagar