URGENT : cws needs QA

eric b-3
Hi,

The cws macosxfondu2, extremely important for Mac OS X port, cannot be
QA'ed in time, because of an administrative problem :

Just the last day, Eric Hoch stopped to QA it.

This cws has been tested a lot of times, works fines, and specs have
even be rewritten.  What I need is someone to Approve it.

If you are interested to help me, please contact me asap.

Thank you very much in advance.

Eric Bachard

--
<ericb at openoffice |dot_ org>
Francophone OpenOffice.org Commmunity developer (Linux PPC /  Mac OS X /

Re: URGENT : cws needs QA

Joerg Sievers
Hi!

Are the valid conerns solved Pavel had with it?

Cu,
Jogi

eric.bachard wrote On 15.05.06 16:09,:
> The cws macosxfondu2, extremely important for Mac OS X port, cannot be
> QA'ed in time, because of an administrative problem :

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH     Joerg Sievers
Nagelsweg 55              Quality Assurance Engineer

Re: [porting-dev] Re: URGENT : cws needs QA

eric b-3
Hi Joerg

Le 16 mai 06 à 07:54, Joerg Sievers a écrit :

> Hi!
>
> Are the valid conerns solved Pavel had with it?

If I'm not wrong, yes. Works on Panther , and Tiger (PowerPC and Intel)

Just the specs has to be reviewed a last time.

Kind regards,
Eric