Ukrainian translation

Volodymyr Kostyrko
Hello.

Is anyone still interested in Ukrainian translation? Can someone count me in?

WBR.
--
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow.

Re: Ukrainian translation

Matthias Seidel
Hi,

You can always make suggestions to the translation on Pootle:
https://translate.apache.org/uk/aoo40/

If you want further access just ask for an account:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=33297500

And I just made a Ukrainian build for Windows:
https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-L10n/AOO-420-Ukrainian/

However this version is only meant to test the building process and the
installation.
The translation in this build is very old and does not contain any of the
contributions made in Pootle lately.

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 02.08.2018 um 13:52 schrieb Volodymyr Kostyrko:

> Hello.
>
> Is anyone still interested in Ukrainian translation? Can someone count
> me in?
>
> WBR.
> --
> Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Ukrainian translation

Keith N. McKenna
On 8/2/2018 7:52 AM, Volodymyr Kostyrko wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Is anyone still interested in Ukrainian translation? Can someone count
> me in?
>
> WBR.
> --
> Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow.

Volodymyr;

The best way to get involved is to sign up for a pootle account. That
way you can not only translate but also approve or change suggestions
made anonymously. A Guide to using pootle including instructions for
applying for an account are at the following link:Pootle User Guide -
Apache OpenOffice Wiki <https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide>.

Regards
Keith