Unable to access CMS

Aivaras Stepukonis
Hello,

I cannot access CMS anymore by using the bookmarklet. It results in:

    Page Not Found

    The requested URL was not found on this server. If you are trying to
    edit a CMS-driven page, your local working copy may have been pruned.

    Please go to cms.apache.org, find your project, and click on 'force
    new working copy' to create a new working copy to edit.

Furthermore, I cannot locate AOO on cms.apache.org (as per instructions).

Can someone give it a try and report back?

Regards,

Aivaras

Re: Unable to access CMS

Dave Fisher-2
Hi -

OpenOffice has moved away from the CMS.

Please see GitHub.com/Apache/openoffice-org/

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 8, 2021, at 5:27 AM, Aivaras Stepukonis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I cannot access CMS anymore by using the bookmarklet. It results in:
>
>   Page Not Found
>
>   The requested URL was not found on this server. If you are trying to
>   edit a CMS-driven page, your local working copy may have been pruned.
>
>   Please go to cms.apache.org, find your project, and click on 'force
>   new working copy' to create a new working copy to edit.
>
> Furthermore, I cannot locate AOO on cms.apache.org (as per instructions).
>
> Can someone give it a try and report back?
>
> Regards,
>
> Aivaras

Re: Unable to access CMS

Aivaras Stepukonis
I'm not a user of https://github.com, nor do I know what "forking" and
"pulling requests" on that particular platform are.

Can someone provide a clear procedure in the form of a tutorial how to
edit a localized site?

Aivaras

2021-02-08 17:20, Dave Fisher rašė:

> Hi -
>
> OpenOffice has moved away from the CMS.
>
> Please see GitHub.com/Apache/openoffice-org/
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Feb 8, 2021, at 5:27 AM, Aivaras Stepukonis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I cannot access CMS anymore by using the bookmarklet. It results in:
>>
>>    Page Not Found
>>
>>    The requested URL was not found on this server. If you are trying to
>>    edit a CMS-driven page, your local working copy may have been pruned.
>>
>>    Please go to cms.apache.org, find your project, and click on 'force
>>    new working copy' to create a new working copy to edit.
>>
>> Furthermore, I cannot locate AOO on cms.apache.org (as per instructions).
>>
>> Can someone give it a try and report back?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Aivaras

Re[2]: Unable to access CMS

Keith N. McKenna
On 2021-02-08 at 11:10, Aivaras Stepukonis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>I'm not a user of https://github.com, nor do I know what "forking" and
>"pulling requests" on that particular platform are.
>
>Can someone provide a clear procedure in the form of a tutorial how to
>edit a localized site?
>
>Aivaras

That is how both websites are edited now. Go to
<https://infra.apache.org/writable-git.html> to see how to setup the GitHub to
Apache id link.

Regards
Keith

<snip>

Re: Unable to access CMS

Han Dong Hun
Hi, I don't think I'm related to this conversation.
Hope you can find your solutions :)

From South Korea, Best Regards.Jade Han.

    On Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 01:10:32 AM GMT+9, Aivaras Stepukonis <[hidden email]> wrote:

 I'm not a user of https://github.com, nor do I know what "forking" and
"pulling requests" on that particular platform are.

Can someone provide a clear procedure in the form of a tutorial how to
edit a localized site?

Aivaras

2021-02-08 17:20, Dave Fisher rašė:

> Hi -
>
> OpenOffice has moved away from the CMS.
>
> Please see GitHub.com/Apache/openoffice-org/
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Feb 8, 2021, at 5:27 AM, Aivaras Stepukonis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I cannot access CMS anymore by using the bookmarklet. It results in:
>>
>>    Page Not Found
>>
>>    The requested URL was not found on this server. If you are trying to
>>    edit a CMS-driven page, your local working copy may have been pruned.
>>
>>    Please go to cms.apache.org, find your project, and click on 'force
>>    new working copy' to create a new working copy to edit.
>>
>> Furthermore, I cannot locate AOO on cms.apache.org (as per instructions).
>>
>> Can someone give it a try and report back?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Aivaras

Re: Unable to access CMS

Aivaras Stepukonis
Thanks, Keith, for the links!

Joined the Git Hub and managed to edit and publish the /lt site
successfully. Also joined the dev mailing list to keep up with the
latest changes and developments.

Regards,

Aivaras

2021-02-08 18:28, Keith N. McKenna rašė:

> On 2021-02-08 at 11:10, Aivaras Stepukonis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I'm not a user of https://github.com, nor do I know what "forking" and
>> "pulling requests" on that particular platform are.
>>
>> Can someone provide a clear procedure in the form of a tutorial how to
>> edit a localized site?
>>
>> Aivaras
> That is how both websites are edited now. Go to
> <https://infra.apache.org/writable-git.html> to see how to setup the GitHub to
> Apache id link.
>
> Regards
> Keith
>
> <snip>

Re: Unable to access CMS

Matthias Seidel
Hi Aivaras,

Am 10.02.21 um 14:53 schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
> Thanks, Keith, for the links!
>
> Joined the Git Hub and managed to edit and publish the /lt site
> successfully. Also joined the dev mailing list to keep up with the
> latest changes and developments.

Great!

Regards,

   Matthias

> Regards,
>
> Aivaras
>
> 2021-02-08 18:28, Keith N. McKenna rašė:
>> On 2021-02-08 at 11:10, Aivaras Stepukonis <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>> I'm not a user of https://github.com, nor do I know what "forking" and
>>> "pulling requests" on that particular platform are.
>>>
>>> Can someone provide a clear procedure in the form of a tutorial how to
>>> edit a localized site?
>>>
>>> Aivaras
>> That is how both websites are edited now. Go to
>> <https://infra.apache.org/writable-git.html> to see how to setup the
>> GitHub to
>> Apache id link.
>>
>> Regards