Unable to contact via forum

Sita Rainbow
Hi - I write to you here as I find no way to contact you, otherwise.
Though I registered with OpenOffice.org, I wasn't able to log in to the
forum.  I was using the precise log-in details with which I registered, but
they weren't being accepted.  Nor could I change the password or register,
again - rejected because I already had an account.

I just have a question around the Writer about fonts - some main ones I'm
not seeing in my program.  A search of extensions didn't offer any more
fonts.  Can you help me?

Thanks.

Sita
~♥~

Re: Unable to contact via forum

Martin Groenescheij

On 25/10/17 7:37 AM, Sita Rainbow wrote:
> Hi - I write to you here as I find no way to contact you, otherwise.
> Though I registered with OpenOffice.org, I wasn't able to log in to the
> forum.  I was using the precise log-in details with which I registered, but
> they weren't being accepted.  Nor could I change the password or register,
> again - rejected because I already had an account.
>
> I just have a question around the Writer about fonts - some main ones I'm
> not seeing in my program.  A search of extensions didn't offer any more
> fonts.

Fonts are part of your operating system, when installed OpenOffice will
show all.

>    Can you help me?
>
> Thanks.

Re: Unable to contact via forum

Sita Rainbow
Thank you for the prompt reply  Papyrus, Helvitica, Hobo, Pacifico,
Satisfy... There are many fonts not included.  An extension offering some
of them would be nice.

Meanwhile, will you suggest how to get help with the log-in issue?

Sita
~♥~

Re: Unable to contact via forum

zahra a
hello.
you can easily reply to posts in your email or send your questions to
[hidden email]
hope that help, God bless you all!

On 10/25/17, Martin Groenescheij <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 25/10/17 7:37 AM, Sita Rainbow wrote:
>> Hi - I write to you here as I find no way to contact you, otherwise.
>> Though I registered with OpenOffice.org, I wasn't able to log in to the
>> forum.  I was using the precise log-in details with which I registered,
>> but
>> they weren't being accepted.  Nor could I change the password or
>> register,
>> again - rejected because I already had an account.
>>
>> I just have a question around the Writer about fonts - some main ones I'm
>> not seeing in my program.  A search of extensions didn't offer any more
>> fonts.
>
> Fonts are part of your operating system, when installed OpenOffice will
> show all.
>
>>    Can you help me?
>>
>> Thanks.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.