Unable to edit a table

Luis Diaz
I am using v3.2.1 with a windows 7 OS. I created a table that contains
approx 130 records. It was saved with a primary key. Now, in an attempt
to add records the file opens in a read only  mode and does not permit
me to change the setting. Is there a workaround?

Re: Unable to edit a table

Reizinger Zoltán
2010.11.18. 14:43 keltezéssel, Luis Diaz írta:
> I am using v3.2.1 with a windows 7 OS. I created a table that contains
> approx 130 records. It was saved with a primary key. Now, in an
> attempt to add records the file opens in a read only  mode and does
> not permit me to change the setting. Is there a workaround?

OOo 3.2.1 has several bugs with table data view, not editable table, one
of them, no workaround in OOo 3.2.1.
The problem will be solved in OOo 3.3.
Try OOo 3.3RC5 it not has this bug.
Regards,