Unable to get a spread sheet to print with a grid. I have checked the square requesting same. Also unable to print a blank spread sheet...at all, but wish it with grid.

Unable to get a spread sheet to print with a grid. I have checked the square requesting same. Also unable to print a blank spread sheet...at all, but wish it with grid.

deweyjk@gmail.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Unable to get a spread sheet to print with a grid. I have checked the square requesting same. Also unable to print a blank spread sheet...at all, but wish it with grid.

Robert Jackson-6
Select print area. Apply appropriate border from borders selection.

> On Aug 29, 2018, at 2:01 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Unable to get a spread sheet to print with a grid. I have checked the square requesting same. Also unable to print a blank spread sheet...at all, but wish it with grid.

Girvin Herr-2
Greetings,

Openoffice Calc will not normally print a blank spreadsheet. It only
prints up to the last row (and column) with data. What I do to print a
blank sheet with cell borders is to place a period "." or some other
nondescript character in the last cell of a sheet. You can enable the
page break indication to determine where the page break lies. Put a
period in a cell in the row and last column just above the page break
indicator line and to the left of the right page break line. That should
print the blank cells up to the period cell.

Also, make sure your "Print Ranges" (Format > Print Ranges > Edit) shows
"entire sheet" in "Print range", otherwise nothing will be printed.

HTH.

Girvin Herr