Uninstall

porter_d
How do I uninstall OpenDoc?
Dennis Porter

Re: Uninstall

Caleb Marcus
porter_d wrote:
> How do I uninstall OpenDoc?
> Dennis Porter

I'm assuming that you use Windows, because you are using Outlook
Express. Go to the Start menu, then "Control Panel." Go to "Add and
Remove Programs" and select OpenOffice.org to uninstall it.

Re: Uninstall

CPHennessy
On Mon November 28 2005 17:24, + porter_d wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
> How do I uninstall OpenDoc?

Which version of OpenOffice.org and on which operating system ?

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ

Re: Uninstall

Caleb Marcus
CPHennessy wrote:

> On Mon November 28 2005 17:24, + porter_d wrote:
>
>>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
>> How do I uninstall OpenDoc?
>>

> Which version of OpenOffice.org and on which operating system ?
>
> Please reply to [hidden email] only

CPH, look at the useragent of the email to see what client he uses. A
lot of the time it will reveal their OS. And I answered this already.

--
DISCLAIMER:

By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

1. I am by definition, ?the intended recipient?;

2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself to. In particular, I may quote it on my weblog;

3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company;

4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may be included on your message.

Re: Uninstall

porter_d
OpenOffice.2.0 running on Windows XP.
Thanks
Dennks
> On Mon November 28 2005 17:24, + porter_d wrote:
>>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
>> How do I uninstall OpenDoc?
>
> Which version of OpenOffice.org and on which operating system ?
>
> Please reply to [hidden email] only
>
> --
> CPH : openoffice.org contributor
>
> Maybe your question has been answered already?
> http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ

Re: Uninstall

Dan Lewis-6
On Tuesday 29 November 2005 10:51 am, porter_d wrote:

> OpenOffice.2.0 running on Windows XP.
> Thanks
> Dennks

To uninstall OOo on Win XP, exit the Quickstarter located near your computer
clock. Then use Add/Remove in the Control Panel. This begins the setup.exe
program. When you see the screen allowing you to Modify, Repair, or Remove
OOo, choose Remove. Follow the instructions on the windows of the program.
There will be a few files left in the OOo directory. After running the
Add/Remove program to remove OOo, it is safe to delete the entire OOo folder.
All references to OOo has already been removed from the registry.

Dan