Unsuccessfull login

Xesús González Rato
Hello, I've been trying to login for an update of the extension "Asturian
spellchecker dictionary for OpenOffice.org" and fails all the time.
Thinking that perhaps I've forgotten the password, I've claimed a "forgot
my password" and displays an error message saying to contact with the
webmaster.
That's the reason of this message.
Thanks in advance!
Xesús

Re: Unsuccessfull login

David Belina-2
You don’t need a login to download any Open Office extension.

I just downloaded what you say is what you want:

Download Apache OpenOffice Extensions from SourceForge.net

On September 17, 2020 at 4:19:50 PM, Xesús González Rato ([hidden email]) wrote:

Hello, I've been trying to login for an update of the extension "Asturian
spellchecker dictionary for OpenOffice.org" and fails all the time.
Thinking that perhaps I've forgotten the password, I've claimed a "forgot
my password" and displays an error message saying to contact with the
webmaster.
That's the reason of this message.
Thanks in advance!
Xesús

Re: Unsuccessfull login

Moderator
@David, I believe Xesús González Rato is one of the extension authors.

@ Xesús, As David correctly states the AOO Extensions are managed by
SourceForge, so your best option is to contact them:
https://sourceforge.net/support

Regards
Dave