Update All Links Question

Vince@Gmail

With a Calc file already opened, is it possible to update all links?

Re: Update All Links Question

David Robley
Menu item Edit | Links | Update

 From the Help - "Updates the selected link so that the most recently
saved version of the linked file is displayed in the current document."

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 30/9/19 2:41 am, Vince@GMAIL wrote:

> With a Calc file already opened, is it possible to update all links?

Cheers
--
David Robley

Useless Invention: Battery-operated nuclear power plants.