Update OXT on extensions website

Bidouille
Hello,

Peter Lange has published DataPilotTools extension a long time ago:
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/datapilot-tools-openofficeorg-calc

But this does not work with AOO 4.x
So, I build a new compatible version:
https://www.cjoint.com/doc/20_08/JHtncIxdzGs_DataPilotTools.oxt

Somebody has sufficient karma to update this OXT?

Re: Update OXT on extensions website

Bidouille
I bump this thread
I know Drupal if somebody grant me access, I can change this myself.