Update question

Richard & Mary Lee Supulver
I have Open Office 4.1.4 and want to update to the latest I understand is 4.1.7 on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6.

Do I update the existing or download the new version and replace?

Thanks,
Sidney Supulver

Re: Update question

David Robley
Just download the new version from http://www.openoffice.org/download/
and install it. You may need to uninstall the old version first - I'm
not sure if Mac needs that done. Make sure you read the installation
guides linked from that page - on the right under the heading Documentation.

On 9/10/19 1:46 am, Richard & Mary Lee Supulver wrote:

> I have Open Office 4.1.4 and want to update to the latest I understand is 4.1.7 on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6.
>
> Do I update the existing or download the new version and replace?
>
> Thanks,
> Sidney Supulver

Cheers
--
David Robley

Where is Carmen, San Diego?

Re: Update question

David Belina-2
I just downloaded and installed and it overwrote the old version after the usual Mac warning about the program already exists.

On October 8, 2019 at 6:21:25 PM, David Robley ([hidden email]) wrote:

Just download the new version from http://www.openoffice.org/download/
and install it. You may need to uninstall the old version first - I'm
not sure if Mac needs that done. Make sure you read the installation
guides linked from that page - on the right under the heading Documentation.

On 9/10/19 1:46 am, Richard & Mary Lee Supulver wrote:

> I have Open Office 4.1.4 and want to update to the latest I understand is 4.1.7 on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6.
>
> Do I update the existing or download the new version and replace?
>
> Thanks,
> Sidney Supulver

Cheers
--