Update

Chris H
Will This app ever be updated again. The Microsoft redistrubital that Open Office uses is no longer supported by Microsoft. If I try to install wile connected to the web I get error saying unsupported Then I can’t install Open Office. If I disconnect from the web then I can. This is a good app just needs to be updated

Re: Update

zahra a
hello.
openoffice 4.1.4 is near to release.
about microsoft visual c, openoffice has it in its package and you
dont need connecting to the internet and checking by microsoft.
hope that help, God bless you!

On 10/14/17, Chris H <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Will This app ever be updated again. The Microsoft redistrubital that Open
> Office uses is no longer supported by Microsoft. If I try to install wile
> connected to the web I get error saying unsupported Then I can’t install
> Open Office. If I disconnect from the web then I can. This is a good app
> just needs to be updated

> 10

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org