Update that went wrong!

Lennart Nyholm
Hi,

I updated to 4.1.7 and anticipated that it was in my native language SWEDISH.
Noted too late that it was the US/English version and now I cannot access my Open Office files and I cannot save.
I cannot copy and save elsewhere since the files are in different format!
I cannot find the administrator box, since I am the administrator and I cannot replace 4.1.7 with the Seedish version since system tells it is already installed!

How to:
1. Administrator box/field/file??
2. Change the US/English version to the Swedish version??
3. Trust the format will be correct IF I get the Swedish version up and running.

Best Regards
Lennart Nyholm

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

RE: Update that went wrong!

Geoffrey Hartwell-2
Dear Lennart

There is a full list of languages at https://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html   I would be inclined to uninstall the US version first.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey Hartwell
Eur Ing Professor Geoffrey M. Beresford Hartwell CEng
FIMechE FIET SenMIEEE(USA) FCIArb(retired) FICArb(India)
[hidden email]
http://www.arbitrator-engineer-gbh.co.uk/
Consulting Engineer  and FIDIC Accredited Adjudicator

I updated to 4.1.7 and anticipated that it was in my native language SWEDISH.
Noted too late that it was the US/English version and now I cannot access my Open Office files and I cannot save.
I cannot copy and save elsewhere since the files are in different format!
I cannot find the administrator box, since I am the administrator and I cannot replace 4.1.7 with the Seedish version since system tells it is already installed!

How to:
1. Administrator box/field/file??
2. Change the US/English version to the Swedish version??
3. Trust the format will be correct IF I get the Swedish version up and running.

Best Regards
Lennart Nyholm

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

---