Updated Open Office

Sherrill Fulghum
I recently updated by Apache Open Office program to version 4.1.4.  Ever since the update, the program keeps freezing and "not responding" causing me many delays.  I am having to go back and retype missing parts of documents and even completely restart the computer to get the program to work again.

Re: Updated Open Office

Martin Groenescheij

On 26/11/17 11:55 AM, Sherrill Fulghum wrote:
> I recently updated by Apache Open Office program to version 4.1.4.  Ever since the update, the program keeps freezing and "not responding" causing me many delays.  I am having to go back and retype missing parts of documents and even completely restart the computer to get the program to work again.

If this email is just to share your experiences fine with me, but if you
need help we need more information e.g.:
What document are you using when the program freezes?
What Operating System do you run it on?
Anything else that has changed since you upgraded to 4.1.4?

Re: Updated Open Office

Martin Groenescheij
Again with Cc: to OP