Updated zh-cn pages

Rob Weir
Thanks, HeChi,  I took your additions and added them to the website.
I made a few minor changes, so the JavaScript and CSS references
pointed to the correct directories.  Take a look:

http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/index.html

I recommend that others take a look.  It is so cool.  Not only did
HeChi translate the web pages, but also adapted the social sharing
code on the download page to use social networks popular in China!

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Updated zh-cn pages

Marcus (OOo)
Am 01/21/2013 02:31 AM, schrieb Rob Weir:
> Thanks, HeChi,  I took your additions and added them to the website.
> I made a few minor changes, so the JavaScript and CSS references
> pointed to the correct directories.  Take a look:
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/index.html
>
> I recommend that others take a look.  It is so cool.  Not only did
> HeChi translate the web pages, but also adapted the social sharing
> code on the download page to use social networks popular in China!

Yes, looks good. At least for .../download/index.html". But every other
link that points to a zh-cn page gives a 404 error (e.g.,
"http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/download/other.html").

Marcus