Updates for support.openoffice.org page

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Updates for support.openoffice.org page

Florian Effenberger-2
Hello,

at http://www.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=114218 there is
currently an open issue regarding the support page.

As stated, I'm quite busy as usual, so... is there someone to volunteer
in helping to maintain that page?

Thanks,
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead
Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Updates for support.openoffice.org page

Andy Loughran-3
Florian,

I'd like to help out if possible?  Let me know what I need to do to get
access to the page.  I notice in the ticket it's maintained using CVS?

Regards,

Andy

On 15 September 2010 12:34, Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> at http://www.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=114218 there is
> currently an open issue regarding the support page.
>
> As stated, I'm quite busy as usual, so... is there someone to volunteer in
> helping to maintain that page?
>
> Thanks,
> Florian
>
> --
> Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
> OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead
> Tel: +49 8341 99660880
> Fax: +49 8341 99660889
> Mobile: +49 151 14424108
> Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Updates for support.openoffice.org page

Alexandro Colorado-3
On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 7:49 AM, Andy Loughran <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Florian,
>
> I'd like to help out if possible?  Let me know what I need to do to get
> access to the page.  I notice in the ticket it's maintained using CVS?
>

Last time I think it was Per Erickson but, I am not completely sure, he was
to develop some documentation for certain areas of the site.
Florian, I check the CVS and also saw the previous comiters where st
(steffan taxten)
http://support.openoffice.org/source/browse/support/www/



>
> Regards,
>
> Andy
>
> On 15 September 2010 12:34, Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]
> >wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > at http://www.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=114218 there is
> > currently an open issue regarding the support page.
> >
> > As stated, I'm quite busy as usual, so... is there someone to volunteer
> in
> > helping to maintain that page?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Florian
> >
> > --
> > Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
> > OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead
> > Tel: +49 8341 99660880
> > Fax: +49 8341 99660889
> > Mobile: +49 151 14424108
> > Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >
> >
>



--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol
http://es.openoffice.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Updates for support.openoffice.org page

Florian Effenberger-2
In reply to this post by Andy Loughran-3
Hi,

Andy Loughran wrote on 2010-09-15 14.49:

> I'd like to help out if possible?  Let me know what I need to do to get
> access to the page.  I notice in the ticket it's maintained using CVS?

thanks for the offer! Cc'ing Louis, who might be able to help with the
access rights. ;-)

Yes, it's maintained via editing the website and checking in/out via CVS.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead
Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]