Updating OO 4.1.5

Stephen Cox - gmail
Sirs,
Your webpage https://www.openoffice.org/product/windows.html says Open
Office 4.1.7 Windows version 'Windows Vista: Tested, stable, no
platform-specific problems known.' BUT clicking download on that page leads
to the x86 version, which the same page says is for Windows 8. That version
does not download properly, Where can I find the correct version? The Update
links are broken (Still broken apparently, I found several places including
your Forum saying that is a longstanding problem, no wonder I did not get
Regards,
Stephen D. Cox

Re: Updating OO 4.1.5

David Belina-2
Try this link for the best link to download:
http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html