Updating boost to 1.34.1 - please check your ports

Updating boost to 1.34.1 - please check your ports

Thorsten Behrens
Dear fellow hackers,

with CWS boostup01, I've updated the internal boost revision to
1.34.1, and enabled this for gcc >= 4x. Tinderboxen look alright,
except for MacOS, where WaE is enabled.

So, I'm asking all porters to please verify that boostup01 builds
cleanly on your platform (and speak up here if not). Clearly, some
help with fixing the WaE related breaker is also much appreciated ;-)

TIA,

-- Thorsten