Upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit Apple Mac

Daryl & Margaret Rough
Hello

I upgraded my Apple Mac computer from Mojave to CATALINA and I can’t get into Apache.

Are you able to advise how I can upgrade Apache please as I don’t want to lose my documents.

Thank you and kind regards

Margaret Rough

Australia

Re: Upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit Apple Mac

David Robley
Please see Q05/A05 in
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=89283

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 28/10/19 1:03 pm, Daryl & Margaret Rough wrote:

> Hello
>
> I upgraded my Apple Mac computer from Mojave to CATALINA and I can’t get into Apache.
>
> Are you able to advise how I can upgrade Apache please as I don’t want to lose my documents.
>
> Thank you and kind regards
>
> Margaret Rough
>
> Australia

Cheers