Upload to SF - AOO 4.1.4

Jim Jagielski
The password for my SF account no longer works and I'm unable to
reset my password (I don't rec the reset Emails from the automated
Reset Password function), so I'll need someone to upload the files
to sourceforge for the 4.1.4 release for me. I've gone ahead
and copied them to the ASF release dist location.

Thx!!

Re: Upload to SF - AOO 4.1.4

Dave Brondsema
On 10/5/17 10:08 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> The password for my SF account no longer works and I'm unable to
> reset my password (I don't rec the reset Emails from the automated
> Reset Password function), so I'll need someone to upload the files
> to sourceforge for the 4.1.4 release for me. I've gone ahead
> and copied them to the ASF release dist location.
>
> Thx!!

Jim - let me know if you'd like me to help with access your SF account.  However
the "jimjag" account isn't an admin of the OpenOffice project anyway.  The
current admins are listed at https://sourceforge.net/mirror/openofficeorg/_members/

Instructions at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/How+to+Cook+a+Release#HowtoCookaRelease-Uploads
look right to me still, happy to help if anyone has any questions as they go
through the process.

--
Dave Brondsema : [hidden email]
http://www.brondsema.net : personal

Re: Upload to SF - AOO 4.1.4

Andrea Pescetti-2
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> On 10/5/17 10:08 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> I'll need someone to upload the files
>> to sourceforge for the 4.1.4 release for me. I've gone ahead
>> and copied them to the ASF release dist location.
> Instructions at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/How+to+Cook+a+Release#HowtoCookaRelease-Uploads

I confirm I've just tested the process and everything works - people
with the correct access rights will see a staged folder named "4.1.4"
containing just a test for the moment.

I'll proceed and upload the entire build tree from dist.

Instructions are still mostly correct (even though we will need a couple
of clarifications, that I will add to the page).

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Upload to SF - AOO 4.1.4

Jim Jagielski

> On Oct 5, 2017, at 11:39 AM, Dave Brondsema <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 10/5/17 10:08 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> The password for my SF account no longer works and I'm unable to
>> reset my password (I don't rec the reset Emails from the automated
>> Reset Password function), so I'll need someone to upload the files
>> to sourceforge for the 4.1.4 release for me. I've gone ahead
>> and copied them to the ASF release dist location.
>>
>> Thx!!
>>

> Jim - let me know if you'd like me to help with access your SF account.  However
> the "jimjag" account isn't an admin of the OpenOffice project anyway.  The
> current admins are listed at https://sourceforge.net/mirror/openofficeorg/_members/

If you could help get my SF account reset as well as get me added as
an Admin to the AOO project, that would be Super appreciated!

Re: Upload to SF - AOO 4.1.4

Marcus (OOo)

> Dave Brondsema wrote:
>> On 10/5/17 10:08 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>>> I'll need someone to upload the files
>>> to sourceforge for the 4.1.4 release for me. I've gone ahead
>>> and copied them to the ASF release dist location.
>> Instructions at
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/How+to+Cook+a+Release#HowtoCookaRelease-Uploads
>>

> I confirm I've just tested the process and everything works - people
> with the correct access rights will see a staged folder named "4.1.4"
> containing just a test for the moment.

yes, I can see the "staged" flag.

Marcus

Am 05.10.2017 um 21:53 schrieb Jim Jagielski:

>> On Oct 5, 2017, at 11:39 AM, Dave Brondsema <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On 10/5/17 10:08 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>>> The password for my SF account no longer works and I'm unable to
>>> reset my password (I don't rec the reset Emails from the automated
>>> Reset Password function), so I'll need someone to upload the files
>>> to sourceforge for the 4.1.4 release for me. I've gone ahead
>>> and copied them to the ASF release dist location.
>>>
>>> Thx!!
>>>

>> Jim - let me know if you'd like me to help with access your SF account.  However
>> the "jimjag" account isn't an admin of the OpenOffice project anyway.  The
>> current admins are listed at https://sourceforge.net/mirror/openofficeorg/_members/
>>

> If you could help get my SF account reset as well as get me added as
> an Admin to the AOO project, that would be Super appreciated!

I've added your account to the "Admin" group. After Dave has reset your
password (I cannnot do that as I don't have the power) you can see and
act yourself on Sourceforge.

Marcus

Re: Upload to SF - AOO 4.1.4

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 05/10/2017 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> I'll proceed and upload the entire build tree from dist.

All files are now uploaded to SourceForge. They will be available to the
general public only when we "unstage" them (or when the 21-days staging
limit expires, but I totally expect us to release earlier than that).

> Instructions are still mostly correct (even though we will need a couple
> of clarifications, that I will add to the page).

I've updated
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/How+to+Cook+a+Release
with a few useful tips.

Regards,