Urdu

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Urdu

Akber A. Choudhry
I've contributed to Urdu for Mozilla, Drupal and Wordpress and do have some
translation memory files.  Please let me know how to get the PO files.
Thanks.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Urdu

Albino B Neto-4
Hi

2012/12/14 Akber A. Choudhry <[hidden email]>:
> I've contributed to Urdu for Mozilla, Drupal and Wordpress and do have some
> translation memory files.  Please let me know how to get the PO files.
> Thanks.

Akber, welcome !

What is your native language and want to translate?

--
          Albino
www.albino.ws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Urdu

Ricardo Berlasso
In reply to this post by Akber A. Choudhry
Welcome on board!


2012/12/14 Akber A. Choudhry <[hidden email]>

> I've contributed to Urdu for Mozilla, Drupal and Wordpress and do have some
> translation memory files.  Please let me know how to get the PO files.
> Thanks.
>

Great! ATM I do not see an Urdu entry on our pootle server,(1) so maybe
this subproject needs to be created first. For sure Jürgen, our release
manager will provide you with more info. In the meanwhile, you can read
this page that describes the translation process

http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html

(1) https://translate.apache.org/

Regards
Ricardo
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Urdu

Jürgen Schmidt-3
On 12/15/12 2:20 AM, RGB ES wrote:

> Welcome on board!
>
>
> 2012/12/14 Akber A. Choudhry <[hidden email]>
>
>> I've contributed to Urdu for Mozilla, Drupal and Wordpress and do have some
>> translation memory files.  Please let me know how to get the PO files.
>> Thanks.
>>
>
> Great! ATM I do not see an Urdu entry on our pootle server,(1) so maybe
> this subproject needs to be created first. For sure Jürgen, our release
> manager will provide you with more info. In the meanwhile, you can read
> this page that describes the translation process
>
> http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html
>
> (1) https://translate.apache.org/

I have already added Urdu as new language on Pootle and will integrate
it for AOO asap.

Juergen
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Urdu

Jürgen Schmidt-3
On 12/17/12 11:22 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:

> On 12/15/12 2:20 AM, RGB ES wrote:
>> Welcome on board!
>>
>>
>> 2012/12/14 Akber A. Choudhry <[hidden email]>
>>
>>> I've contributed to Urdu for Mozilla, Drupal and Wordpress and do have some
>>> translation memory files.  Please let me know how to get the PO files.
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>
>> Great! ATM I do not see an Urdu entry on our pootle server,(1) so maybe
>> this subproject needs to be created first. For sure Jürgen, our release
>> manager will provide you with more info. In the meanwhile, you can read
>> this page that describes the translation process
>>
>> http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html
>>
>> (1) https://translate.apache.org/
>
> I have already added Urdu as new language on Pootle and will integrate
> it for AOO asap.

po files to get started (offline) are available under
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/translation/aoo341_ur_po-files.tar.bz2

Juergen
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Urdu

Akber A. Choudhry
Thank you .  Will get going.


On 7 January 2013 12:56, Jürgen Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 12/17/12 11:22 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> > On 12/15/12 2:20 AM, RGB ES wrote:
> >> Welcome on board!
> >>
> >>
> >> 2012/12/14 Akber A. Choudhry <[hidden email]>
> >>
> >>> I've contributed to Urdu for Mozilla, Drupal and Wordpress and do have
> some
> >>> translation memory files.  Please let me know how to get the PO files.
> >>> Thanks.
> >>>
> >>
> >> Great! ATM I do not see an Urdu entry on our pootle server,(1) so maybe
> >> this subproject needs to be created first. For sure Jürgen, our release
> >> manager will provide you with more info. In the meanwhile, you can read
> >> this page that describes the translation process
> >>
> >> http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html
> >>
> >> (1) https://translate.apache.org/
> >
> > I have already added Urdu as new language on Pootle and will integrate
> > it for AOO asap.
>
> po files to get started (offline) are available under
> http://people.apache.org/~jsc/translation/aoo341_ur_po-files.tar.bz2
>
> Juergen
>