Quantcast

Using OpenOffice 4.1.3 on Windows 7 64 Bit

Using OpenOffice 4.1.3 on Windows 7 64 Bit

Peter May
Hi,

I have been trying to overcome the constant crashing of the program, and I think I have made some progress, however, when I try and open up saved documents (word) it is coming up with an error message: “The requested operation requires elevation”.

Can you tell me what the hell that means and how I can overcome it?

Peter

Re: Using OpenOffice 4.1.3 on Windows 7 64 Bit

Martin Groenescheij

On 15/02/17 11:09 PM, Peter May wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to overcome the constant crashing of the program, and I think I have made some progress, however, when I try and open up saved documents (word) it is coming up with an error message: “The requested operation requires elevation”.
>
> Can you tell me what the hell that means and how I can overcome it?

This message comes from your Operating System and tells you that you
have no permission for the given file.
Try to run the program with administrator privilege.