Using PDF importer

Mike Pilman

I installed OpenOffice 3.2.1.

I installed PDF Import Extension.

I can’t find the command to do the import in Draw.  Should I see it in the File menu?  Where?

Thanks

Mike

Mike Pilman
Service Technology Manager - MarkView
Kofax, Inc.

36 Crosby Dr.
Bedford, MA 01730
United States

Tel: +1 (781) 743-2150
Mobile: +1 (781) 547-1843
Fax: +1 (781) 743-2200
[hidden email]

This communication is only for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this communication in error, please notify the sender via phone and destroy this communication immediately.

Re: Using PDF importer

David Tardon
On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 10:54:55AM -0700, Mike Pilman wrote:
> I installed OpenOffice 3.2.1.
>
> I installed PDF Import Extension.
>
> I can't find the command to do the import in Draw.  Should I see it in the File menu?  Where?
>
> Thanks
> Mike

Hello Mike,

AFAIK there is no standalone menu item for the import. You just use
File->Open to do it.

D.