Using open office 3.1

Larry D. Floyd
I am usiing Open Office 3.1 an I need to insert grid lines on the spread sheet an I do not find the prompt in the format area to put in the comand to do so. Cen you help meon this problem?  Also do I need to update to a new OpenOffice program ?  If so can you show me how to run the set up program.

Thankyou
Larry D Floyd
1-765-384-7989

Re: Using open office 3.1

Rory O'Farrell
On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 10:21:50 -0500
"Larry D. Floyd" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am usiing Open Office 3.1 an I need to insert grid lines on the spread sheet an I do not find the prompt in the format area to put in the comand to do so. Cen you help meon this problem?  Also do I need to update to a new OpenOffice program ?  If so can you show me how to run the set up program.
>
> Thankyou
> Larry D Floyd
> 1-765-384-7989

To change colour of grid lines on the page, use /Tools /Options /OpenOffice Calc /View and make sure "Grid lines" is checked.  You can change their colour by using the Grid color dropdown just under that setting.

To have local grid lines, select some cells, right click, and choose Format: select Borders tab. Select the line arrangement by the icons on left, and the line (border) weight and colour by the settings in the centre of that window.

To print the grid on a sheet, use /Format /Page and check Print Grid.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>