Using the open office - page numbering

Thelma Rafferty
Hi

I have been trying to gt the numbering sequence to work on each page automatically but to no avail.

Can you help with this.  I followed the instructions!

Mrs Rafferty

Re: Using the open office - page numbering

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 10 Mar 2017 19:02:00 +0000
Thelma Rafferty <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>

> I have been trying to gt the numbering sequence to work on each page automatically but to no avail.
>

> Can you help with this.  I followed the instructions!
>

> Mrs Rafferty

In the style definitions for the Page style(s) in use, enable header and/or footer.  Click in the Header or footer (wherever you wish the page numbering) and /Insert /Field /Page Number.

If that doesn't work we need to know
Operating system and version
Page Style(s) in use.
What did you do exactly, and what do you see?

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>