[VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

12

[VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Dennis E. Hamilton-2
[BCC to PMC]

    RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
    Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
    for Apache OpenOffice.

The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the OpenOffice Project Management Committee.

Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the resolution.

 [  ] +1 Approve
 [  ]  0 Abstain
 [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

This is a procedural vote and a majority of binding votes is sufficient to carry the resolution.

Please do not do anything but [VOTE] (with any -1 explanations) on this thread.

To discuss this vote or the process, please use a [DISCUSS][VOTE] reply rather than discussing on the [VOTE] thread.

The [VOTE] will conclude no sooner than Monday, 2016-09-19T16:00Z.

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Keith N. McKenna
Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> [BCC to PMC]
>
>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>     for Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the OpenOffice Project Management Committee.
>
> Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the resolution.
>
>  [  ] +1 Approve
>  [  ]  0 Abstain
>  [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation
>
> This is a procedural vote and a majority of binding votes is sufficient to carry the resolution.
>
> Please do not do anything but [VOTE] (with any -1 explanations) on this thread.
>
> To discuss this vote or the process, please use a [DISCUSS][VOTE] reply rather than discussing on the [VOTE] thread.
>
> The [VOTE] will conclude no sooner than Monday, 2016-09-19T16:00Z.

[ X ] +1 Approve
[  ]  0 Abstain
[  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Keith N. McKenna

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Phillip Rhodes

>  [X] +1 Approve
>  [  ]  0 Abstain
>  [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Phil

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Roberto Galoppini-2
> [X] +1 Approve
> [  ]  0 Abstain
> [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Roberto

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Ariel Constenla-Haile-2
On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 08:35:49AM -0700, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> [BCC to PMC]
>
>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President for
>     Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and
> subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of
> the Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair
> of the OpenOffice Project Management Committee.
>
> Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the
> resolution.

  [x] +1 Approve
  [ ]  0 Abstain
  [ ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Regina Henschel
Dennis E. Hamilton schrieb:

> [BCC to PMC]
>
>      RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>      Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>      for Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the OpenOffice Project Management Committee.
>
> Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the resolution.
>
>   [X ] +1 Approve
>   [  ]  0 Abstain
>   [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Regina Henschel

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Dave Barton-7
On 15.09.2016 17:35, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> [BCC to PMC]
>
>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>     for Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the OpenOffice Project Management Committee.
>
> Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the resolution.
>
>  [ x ] +1 Approve
>  [  ]  0 Abstain
>  [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Dave

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Dave Fisher
+1 approve.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 15, 2016, at 8:35 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> [BCC to PMC]
>
>    RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>    Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>    for Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the OpenOffice Project Management Committee.
>
> Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the resolution.
>
> [  ] +1 Approve
> [  ]  0 Abstain
> [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation
>
> This is a procedural vote and a majority of binding votes is sufficient to carry the resolution.
>
> Please do not do anything but [VOTE] (with any -1 explanations) on this thread.
>
> To discuss this vote or the process, please use a [DISCUSS][VOTE] reply rather than discussing on the [VOTE] thread.
>
> The [VOTE] will conclude no sooner than Monday, 2016-09-19T16:00Z.

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

O.Felka
Am 15.09.2016 um 17:35 schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
> [BCC to PMC]
>
>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>     for Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the OpenOffice Project Management Committee.

Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the resolution.

[ X] +1 Approve
[  ]  0 Abstain
[  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

O.Felka
Am 15.09.2016 um 17:35 schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
> [BCC to PMC]
>
>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>     for Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the OpenOffice Project Management Committee.

Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the resolution.

[ X] +1 Approve
[  ]  0 Abstain
[  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Groetjes,
Olaf

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Jörg Schmidt-2
> From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:[hidden email]]

>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>     for Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance
> with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors
> and the Bylaws of the Foundation.  The Vice President for
> Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the OpenOffice Project
> Management Committee.
>
> Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of
> the resolution.
>
>  [  ] +1 Approve
>  [  ]  0 Abstain
>  [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

[ x ] +1 Approve

Jörg Schmidt

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Andrea Pescetti-2
Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>      RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>      Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>      for Apache OpenOffice.

+1 Approve

(let me thank both Dennis for the dedication he demonstrated during his
one-year term, and Marcus for volunteering)

Andrea

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Carl Marcum
  [X] +1 Approve
  [ ]  0 Abstain
  [ ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Best regards,
Carl

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Dr. Michael Stehmann-2
Am 15.09.2016 um 17:35 schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
> [BCC to PMC]
>
>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>     for Apache OpenOffice.

[X] +1 Approve
[ ]  0 Abstain
[ ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Kind regards and good luck
Michael

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Kazunari Hirano
 +1 Approve

Thanks,
khirano

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 12:35 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> [BCC to PMC]
>
>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>     for Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and
> subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the
> Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the
> OpenOffice Project Management Committee.
>
> Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the
> resolution.
>
>  [  ] +1 Approve
>  [  ]  0 Abstain
>  [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation
>
> This is a procedural vote and a majority of binding votes is sufficient to
> carry the resolution.
>
> Please do not do anything but [VOTE] (with any -1 explanations) on this
> thread.
>
> To discuss this vote or the process, please use a [DISCUSS][VOTE] reply
> rather than discussing on the [VOTE] thread.
>
> The [VOTE] will conclude no sooner than Monday, 2016-09-19T16:00Z.

Apache OpenOffice
http://openoffice.apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Patricia Shanahan
+1

On 9/15/2016 8:35 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> [BCC to PMC]
>
>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>     for Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the OpenOffice Project Management Committee.
>
> Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the resolution.
>
>  [  ] +1 Approve
>  [  ]  0 Abstain
>  [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation
>
> This is a procedural vote and a majority of binding votes is sufficient to carry the resolution.
>
> Please do not do anything but [VOTE] (with any -1 explanations) on this thread.
>
> To discuss this vote or the process, please use a [DISCUSS][VOTE] reply rather than discussing on the [VOTE] thread.
>
> The [VOTE] will conclude no sooner than Monday, 2016-09-19T16:00Z.

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Stuart Swales
[x] +1 Approve

On 15/09/2016 16:35, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> [  ] +1 Approve
> [  ]  0 Abstain
> [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Stuart Swales (en-GB maintenance)

--
Stuart Swales

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Peter Kovacs
[x] 0 Abstain

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
+1 binding for marcus

--
Mechtilde Stehmann

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Louis Suárez-Potts-3
+1
Louis

> On 15 Sep 2016, at 11:54, Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>> [BCC to PMC]
>>
>>    RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>>    Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>>    for Apache OpenOffice.
>>
>> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the OpenOffice Project Management Committee.
>>
>> Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the resolution.
>>
>> [  ] +1 Approve
>> [  ]  0 Abstain
>> [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation
>>
>> This is a procedural vote and a majority of binding votes is sufficient to carry the resolution.
>>
>> Please do not do anything but [VOTE] (with any -1 explanations) on this thread.
>>
>> To discuss this vote or the process, please use a [DISCUSS][VOTE] reply rather than discussing on the [VOTE] thread.
>>
>> The [VOTE] will conclude no sooner than Monday, 2016-09-19T16:00Z.
>>
> [ X ] +1 Approve
> [  ]  0 Abstain
> [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation
>
> Keith N. McKenna