Version 4.1.7 need to be added to Latest Confirmation In field in Bugzilla

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Version 4.1.7 need to be added to Latest Confirmation In field in Bugzilla

Keith N. McKenna
I just went to change the Latest Confirmation in field on Bug 127624 and
version 4.1.7 is not yet shown for that field. Could one of the admins
please add it to Bugzilla.


Thanks and Regards
Keith


signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Version 4.1.7 need to be added to Latest Confirmation In field in Bugzilla

Matthias Seidel
+1

And add 4.1.8 as Target Milestone... ;-)

Matthias

Am 02.10.19 um 23:28 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
> I just went to change the Latest Confirmation in field on Bug 127624 and
> version 4.1.7 is not yet shown for that field. Could one of the admins
> please add it to Bugzilla.
>
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Keith
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Version 4.1.7 need to be added to Latest Confirmation In field in Bugzilla

Marcus (OOo)
Am 02.10.19 um 23:43 schrieb Matthias Seidel:
> +1
>
> And add 4.1.8 as Target Milestone... ;-)

both done. I've also changed 127624 already.

Marcus



> Am 02.10.19 um 23:28 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
>> I just went to change the Latest Confirmation in field on Bug 127624 and
>> version 4.1.7 is not yet shown for that field. Could one of the admins
>> please add it to Bugzilla.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Version 4.1.7 need to be added to Latest Confirmation In field in Bugzilla

Keith N. McKenna
Thank you Marcus

Keith

On 10/3/2019 4:09 AM, Marcus wrote:

> Am 02.10.19 um 23:43 schrieb Matthias Seidel:
>> +1
>>
>> And add 4.1.8 as Target Milestone... ;-)
>
> both done. I've also changed 127624 already.
>
> Marcus
>
>
>
>> Am 02.10.19 um 23:28 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
>>> I just went to change the Latest Confirmation in field on Bug 127624 and
>>> version 4.1.7 is not yet shown for that field. Could one of the admins
>>> please add it to Bugzilla.


signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment