Version 4.1.9

Jonathan Hammon
I have documents saved on my computer using 4.1.7.  I down loaded the new version 4.1.9 then unistalled the old version.  The wizard did not update the old files and now I can not open them

Re: Version 4.1.9

Steven Ahlers
Jonathan,

How are you trying to open your documents?
Are you expecting them in the Recently Opened Documents list? Until you open them they won’t be there. To populate this list either open the folder (possibly “Documents”) where you saved them and double click on your files or start OpenOffice and click on the file folder 📂 icon select the folder you saved them in select the file and click the Open button.

Sent from my iPhone