Quantcast

Victory Request Letter of Authorization to resell Apache Open Office SW for Maryland - DoIT

Victory Request Letter of Authorization to resell Apache Open Office SW for Maryland - DoIT

Phi Danh
Hello:

We are reseller and we are a contract holder for COTS 2012 IDIQ contract for
State of Maryland.

Dept. of Information Technology (DoIT) is looking for vendors to add the
Apache Open Office Software to their current COTS 2012 contract. DoIT is
requesting us to provide a letter of  authorization (LOA) to resell Apache
Open Office Software. Could you please provide us a letter?

The following is the requirement from DOIT:

<< DoIT is looking for vendors to add the above manufacturer to their
current COTS 2012 contract.  If you are able to resell Apache Open Office
Software https://www.openoffice.org/, please respond with Letter of
Authorization by Friday May 5, 2017 by Noon EST >>

Please let me know if you have a questions.

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Phi Danh

Victory Global Solutions, Inc.

5950 Symphony Woods Road, Suite 211

Columbia, MD 21044
 <mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]
Phone: 301-693-0061

Fax: 410-884-9311

ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED

NOTICE TO UNINTENDED RECIPIENTS: If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, please notify us of your receipt of this e-mail and destroy all
paper or electronic copies of this message from your records immediately.