Vietnamese Language for Instant Messenger ver 1.5.0. Powered By Gaim and must be debian based .

Vietnamese Language for Instant Messenger ver 1.5.0. Powered By Gaim and must be debian based .

Brian Pollard
*Attention: Programing Department *
**
**
**As a Reseller of Linspire here in Sydney Australia, we are constantly
striving for a Better  Service  for our Customers/Clients.

**We have several clients who have asked the Question, Why doesn't Linux
support the
Vietnamese language with the following:

support from English to Vietnamese and Vietnamese to English, I have
noted that there is a lot of programs for email reading in Vietnamese to
English and visa versa, But no plug ins? for the Vietnamese Language in
Thunderbird - to my knowledge! *Most are Windows based?*

*We now need Vietnamese to English and backwards as a reader for
Thunderbird/Ximian/Kmail/ *
*as Plug ins, so emails can be read/sent in their/our language?*
**
*                                               What we need are
plug-ins for **Instant Messenger ver 1.5.0. Powered By Gaim**
                                                                 and
must be debian based .*
**
*Brian Pollard*