Visio import filter for OpenOffice?

Will Weiss
Looking at the article posted here
<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Education_Project/Effort/Improve_I
mpress/Create_Visio_Import_Filter>  with your names on it, as well as this
one, I see that you reached out to the developer community for someone who
could participate in the development of a Visio import filter for
OpenOffice. Did you have any luck finding anyone and does that filter now
exist anywhere? Please advise.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

William Weiss

Manager, Regulatory and Technical Research

  _____

Allred & Associates, Inc.

PO Box 321

321 Route 5 West

Elbridge, New York

13060 USA

Phone: +1 315-252-2559 ext. 117

Fax: +1 315-252-0502

 <mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]

 <http://www.allredcorp.com/> http://www.allredcorp.com

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and
may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not
an intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have either received this message in error
or through interception,
and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this
message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited and is subject to criminal and civil penalties. All
personal messages express solely
the sender's views and not those of Allred & Associates, Inc. If you
received this message in error,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the

Re: Visio import filter for OpenOffice?

Sven Jacobi-2
I am sorry, it is no Visio filter for OOo existing and we
we also didn't find anyone to participate in devoloping such
a filter. As the Visio file format is very complex I think
this won't change in near future.

Best regards,
Sven