Vista

Eric Black
When will or does Open office support Vista. I currently can get my Vista
machine to recognize the program from my memory stick.

Thanks,

Eric

Re: Vista

James Mckenzie
Eric:

OpenOffice.org will run on Vista.  You may have to look at Portable OpenOffice to use it from your USB device as this is not supported in the current version of OpenOffice.  The OpenOffice.org development team encourages you to ask these questions on the User forum.

James McKenzie