Volunteer - Open Office - Technical Writing / Documentation

Volunteer - Open Office - Technical Writing / Documentation

Brian Lynch
Hi,

I was wondering if you all still needed assistance with any of the
technical writing / documentation for the OpenOffice project?

Best,
Brian

Re: Volunteer - Open Office - Technical Writing / Documentation

Keith N. McKenna
On 4/9/2018 11:40 AM, Brian Lynch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if you all still needed assistance with any of the
> technical writing / documentation for the OpenOffice project?
>
> Best,
> Brian

Brian;

We are in desperate need of help in the Technical Writing, Documentation
space. The User Guide effort has been stalled for quite some time do to
the lack of expertise in that area.

If you are interested please subscribe to and introduce yourself at the
documentation mailing list. To subscribe send a blank e-mail to
mailto:[hidden email] and reply to the confirmation
e-mail you will receive. Once you are subscribed you can send
correspondence to mailto:[hidden email].

You should also consider subscribing to the development list (this list)
also.

I look forward to speaking further with you on the documentation list.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna