Volunteer for Korean translation

SPARK
Hi,

I'd like to help you to translate the contents in Korean.

Please let me know how I can participate into your English-Korean translation project.

Kind regards,

Stephanie

Re: Volunteer for Korean translation

Jim Zimon
No thank u.

Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 7, 2017, at 3:29 AM, SPARK <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to help you to translate the contents in Korean.
>
> Please let me know how I can participate into your English-Korean translation project.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Stephanie

Re: Volunteer for Korean translation

Matthias Seidel
Hello Stephanie,

Do you want to translate the website?

Or do you want to translate Apache OpenOffice (User Interface / Help)?

Regards, Matthias

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Volunteer for Korean translation

Matthias Seidel
Next week I will start the Korean translation of the website together
with Stephanie.

I am very exited! ;-)

Regards, Matthias