Volunteer -- subscribe to mailing list.

colin mcdermott
G'day

I want to volunteer and contribute to Open Office.

I will work through the available modules as per the web page. But I also
want to subscribe to this list to be kept in the loop.

I don't know if my skills are wanted. I am a trained teacher, Maths and
comp sci. Degree in science (Computing)....ok those usually don't mean
much.... RHCSA and Network + certified.

--
Cheers

Colin McDermott

Re: Volunteer -- subscribe to mailing list.

Ji Yan
Hi Colin,

  You are welcome. Please start from this orientations[1]. It's very simple
to get start with QA from verifying some fixed defects.

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/intro-qa.html

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

Re: Volunteer -- subscribe to mailing list.

Alexandro Colorado-4
Hi Colin, welcome to the QA community. Your help is very much welcome.
We want you to go through the documentation that is on our site. We
are building infrastructure and process for QA testers, documentation
and such.

Please have a look on what we have so far and chip in whenever you see
fit. Also have a look at our mailing list archieve to be kept on the
loop on the hot topics we are currently dealing with.

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/qa.html
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-qa/

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Volunteer -- subscribe to mailing list.

Slavomír Podhradský

Hello,

pls remove my email from your list. Thank you.

________________________________

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice
http://es.openoffice.org

RE: Volunteer -- subscribe to mailing list.

William Beadle
Can you also remove me from your email list?

William Beadle
QA Department
KHI Website Client Login
[hidden email]
Office: (404) 371-9797 ext. 202
Cell: (404) 772-7989
Fax: (404) 378-5331

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Volunteer -- subscribe to mailing list.

Rob Weir
List subscription management is entirely automated.  If you want to
unsubscribe from the list you will need to send an email to:

[hidden email]

This will cause a confirmation note to be sent to you.  Once you
acknowledge that confirmation you will be unsubscribed from the list.

Regards,

-Rob

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:11 AM, William Beadle <> wrote:

> Can you also remove me from your email list?
>

> William Beadle
> QA Department
> KHI Website Client Login
> [hidden email]
> Office: (404) 371-9797 ext. 202
> Cell: (404) 772-7989
> Fax: (404) 378-5331

I see communications between some people and don't know why so I think my email must be attached to some email-list or dunno...

________________________________

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Volunteer -- subscribe to mailing list.

Slavomír Podhradský

Finally I sent email to
[hidden email]

________________________________

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Volunteer -- subscribe to mailing list.

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 12/11/2012 colin mcdermott wrote:
> I want to volunteer and contribute to Open Office.

Welcome, Colin! We can surely use your help here, and your background
will be beneficial to the project.

> I will work through the available modules as per the web page. But I also
> want to subscribe to this list to be kept in the loop.

When you sent this messgae you were not subscribed yet. Did you see the
several answers you got? You can read them at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-qa/201211.mbox/browser

If you didn't, then you should complete your subscription: send an empty
e-mail to [hidden email] (the list address changed
today; you can still find old references around) and respond to the
confirmation request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.