Volunteer

Anuradha Patil
Hi,
I am unable to add myself to the volunteer list.
Please help me do so.

Thank you

Re: Volunteer

Lane Merrill
Hi Anuradha,

Strangely enough I am getting your emails addressed to the QA at openoffice
but I am not the QA at openoffice.
There must be some sort of glitch in the system.

Lane Merrill

> I am unable to add myself to the volunteer list.
> Please help me do so.
>
> Thank you

Re: Volunteer

Marcus (OOo)
Am 12/16/2016 01:40 AM, schrieb Lane Merrill:
> Strangely enough I am getting your emails addressed to the QA at
> openoffice but I am not the QA at openoffice.
> There must be some sort of glitch in the system.

you get mails because you are subscribed to the mailing list. If you
want to unsubscribe please see the text at the end of this mail.

Marcus

Re: Volunteer

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 14/12/2016 Anuradha Patil wrote:
> I am unable to add myself to the volunteer list.
> Please help me do so.

Can you do it now? I see you now have privileges on the CWiki so you
should be able to proceed.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Volunteer