Volunteer

jakob.jaworski@t-online.de

Hello,
my name is Jakob Jaworski, I am 32 years old and from germany. I am
currently studying business information systems. My passion is testing, I
am getting prepared to do the ISTQB Foundation Level Certification. As my
theoretical knowledge on testing is  good I now would like to gain some
more practical knowledge. I have made first expirence in the field of
testing in a real project and i really did enjoy the work. Therefore, it
would be nice to contribute to this project in the field of QA. I have
worked as a tutor in the fieldd of obejct oriented programming in Java at
my university for more than 1 year. I also have created tutorials for my
university  for JavaFx, Debugging and Junit. In a project where i supported
the testmanagment i created testcases, managed the testprocess and the
integrationstest.

Gesendet mit Telekom Mail <https://t-online.de/email-kostenlos> - kostenlos
und sicher für alle!

Re: Volunteer

Marcus (OOo)
Am 12/17/2016 05:58 PM, schrieb [hidden email]:

> my name is Jakob Jaworski, I am 32 years old and from germany. I am
> currently studying business information systems. My passion is testing, I
> am getting prepared to do the ISTQB Foundation Level Certification. As my
> theoretical knowledge on testing is  good I now would like to gain some
> more practical knowledge. I have made first expirence in the field of
> testing in a real project and i really did enjoy the work. Therefore, it
> would be nice to contribute to this project in the field of QA. I have
> worked as a tutor in the fieldd of obejct oriented programming in Java at
> my university for more than 1 year. I also have created tutorials for my
> university  for JavaFx, Debugging and Junit. In a project where i supported
> the testmanagment i created testcases, managed the testprocess and the
> integrationstest.

Jakob, welcome to the project.

The QA area is not the best documented one. So, for questions please ask
here.

Have fun.

Marcus