Volunteer

Audrey Mollitt
Hello!        I saw the section that listed help was needed. I am currently a Junior Web Developer student, so I don't have much technical skill yet, but I would love to collaborate and help out in any way I can with this project, and I am also proficient in the English language.
Thank you very much for your consideration,
Audrey

Re: Volunteer

Bidouille
Hello Audrey

Welcome to the project

>I am > currently a Junior Web Developer student
Which programming language did you know?